My Style, Your Style Link-Up!

Hello friends, I hope you all had a blessed Sabbath and if you're doing church today, have a blessed Sunday! 

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I just love giving 24 hours of my week to the Lord and allowing Him to reboot my batteries with His presence, His words, His songs, and His embrace. Yesterday's message was a spiritual awakening in every sense of the word. I felt shocked with electricity with every word spoken because it all made me feel so small and yet so loved and dependent on my Savior. I wish I could give you a summary of the message but it was impossible to take notes. It was just truth after truth after truth shaking me to open my eyes and make God the first priority of my life by surrendering my entire existence over to Him and BELIEVE through FAITH that He will come through in every problem, situation, concern, heartache, whatever, just as He PROMISED. My faith was feeling really small at this point. When I introspectively saw how much stress, worry, and anguish I've held in my body, I'm just in awe of how small my faith really is. I mean, seriously? Do we not believe that when God says, "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and strength, my God, in whom I trust," he actually means it? (Psalm 91) He will be our refuge, our strength, our deliverer, our provider. These are all promises He's made to us but still, I worry, as if I didn't believe He will come through. Stress is a body-killer and doubt is a faith-killer. Neither should have a place in the heart of a Christian who's hope is in the God who made heaven and earth and molded me with His hands.  

I want to live this year knowing that my God has done and will do as He promised. I want to live with the certainty that no matter what is troubling my mind, God is bigger than all of it. He is able, He is willing, in fact, He already said He WILL. 

Praying for God to strengthen my faith this year and strengthen yours too as you seek to KNOW Him more! 

Above is my friend and practically sister, Eli with her classic style, and below is my handsome daddy. Don't we look alike, a lot?!
dress: maxx studio @ tjmaxx, purse: jessica simpson @ tjmaxx, hair accesory: marshalls, shoes: hand-me-down vintage wedges
Follow your host's blog: Lily Among Thorns 
 Link-Up a recent outfit post. 
Grab my button below and add it to your post so others can join the fiesta as well! If you'd like to just add a link that would be fine too. 
But please do link back to my blog on your post; don't just link-up and run. That's a little impolite and we're all respectful ladies here! :)
Visit each other and say hello! That's the purpose of a link-up--to meet new friends! 
Have a super duper Fun time!
*NOTE: Life is a Runway is now My Style, Your Style. I thought this link-up name better reflects who I am. Notice the button change. Thank you for linking up!
Lily Among Thorns
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#21963 propecia side effects high blood pressure - buy generic propecia online cheap